Friday 25 November 2011

First Ramp Collection

Well this is my first post, although Im just a fresher in this field, I would love to share my views & ideas that can be combined to form remarkable trends.

So, I thought what else could have been the best other than putting up my own first ramp collection.






These are a few of the ensembles of my graduation collection, the theme being Lunar Eclipse. I have used shades of blue, gray, silver & black, chiffons, silks, ombre dyed fabrics, lots of surface design techniques & different varieties of sequins.

I take great inspirations from my ideal designers, Giorgio Armani, Coco Chanel & Elie Saab, whose collections are my all time favorites.

What keeps me moving & experimenting can be quoted in the words of a great designer, "Fashion is to acknowledge the elegance of the uncomplicated."

No comments:

Post a Comment